||Lake County Fairgrounds Events
June 1 Historical Village Yard Sale, 9am to Noon
Beautify Fairgrounds, Donate Plants - Inquire at Office
If you use a phone, get the content you need on our Mobile page.
Updated every 10 minutes during the Summer.
|About the ultraviolet index or UV Index: Our weather station is actively monitoring the strength of the ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the sun. If you need to know what the number means, please use this chart as a reference. [wikipedia]|
Check Road Cams, Road & Weather Conditions in Oregon
[Click on a photo to view the gallery.]
Agrisea's Weather Station Information
- The picture shown on the Weather Station is (Poseidon). The full size picture is here.
- Internet Connection Provided by Charter Communications.
- For Town of Lakeview: Every weekday at high noon, the fire siren goes off - This is normal.
- In an Emergency, Tune Radio to KLCR 95.3 FM
- RapidFire is enabled, but during Winter (1 October through 1 March) it updates every 30 seconds. The remainder of the year it updates every 3 minutes. You may see it at WeatherUnderground.
- The Weather Station graphics auto update every 10 minutes. If you do not see current information, click Refresh on your web browser.
- The weather station equipment is the Oregon Scientific WMR100N, which is wireless for the devices outside. The wind direction/speed equipment is located about 6 feet off the ground. The moisture (total rain) year is September 1 through August 31. Due to the change in equipment, the actual amount of moisture for the 2013 season is 7.1" plus Total located under Current Conditions.
|Visit our friends at:
|Last updated: 18 May 2013|