[click here or on graphic to view restrictions]
Fire sites to watch: Northwest Interagency Coordination Center (NWCC), active fires, & fire warnings for the entire USA.
Check Road Cams, Road & Weather Conditions in Oregon
[Click on a photo to view the gallery.]
Agrisea's Weather Station Information
- If the weather station is offline, you will see another local site that weather underground offers for zip code 97630. If offline, it may be due to maintenance, power, or server issues, please contact Agrisea directly.
- The picture shown on the Weather Station is (Poseidon). The full size picture is here.
- Spread the word about our Station by adding a weather stickerŪ to your website!
- For Town of Lakeview: Every weekday at high noon, the fire siren goes off - This is normal.
- In an Emergency, Tune Radio to KLCR 95.3 FM
- RapidFire is enabled, but during Winter (1 October through 1 March) it updates every 30 seconds. The remainder of the year it updates every 180 seconds. You may see it at WeatherUnderground.
- The Weather Station graphics auto update every 5 minutes. If you do not see current information, click Refresh on your web browser.
- The weather station equipment is the Oregon Scientific WMR968, which is solar-powered & wireless for the devices outside. The wind direction/speed equipment is located about 6 feet off the ground. The moisture (total rain) year is September 1 through August 31.
|Last updated: 11 September 2014|