If you use a web-enabled phone, get the content you need on our Mobile page
[click here or on graphic to view restrictions]
Fire sites to watch: Northwest Interagency Coordination Center (NWCC), active fires, & fire warnings for the entire USA.
Check Road Cams, Road & Weather Conditions in Oregon
[Click on a photo to view the gallery.]
Agrisea's Weather Station Information
- The picture shown on the Weather Station is (Poseidon). The full size picture is here.
- Spread the word about our Station by adding a weather stickerŪ to your website!
- For Town of Lakeview: Every weekday at high noon, the fire siren goes off - This is normal.
- In an Emergency, Tune Radio to KLCR 95.3 FM
- RapidFire is enabled, but during Winter (1 October through 1 March) it updates every 30 seconds. The remainder of the year it updates every 180 seconds. You may see it at WeatherUnderground.
- The Weather Station graphics auto update every 5 minutes. If you do not see current information, click Refresh on your web browser.
- The weather station equipment is the Oregon Scientific WMR968, which is solar-powered & wireless for the devices outside. The wind direction/speed equipment is located about 6 feet off the ground. The moisture (total rain) year is September 1 through August 31.
- Internet Connection Provided by Charter Communications.
|Last updated: 27 July 2014|