Sponsor Agrisea's Weather Station!
[click on graphics to view restrictions]
Active Fire Mapping Program
Check Road Cams, Road & Weather Conditions in Oregon
[click on a photo to view the entire gallery]
Agrisea's Weather Station Information
- On the weather station panel, the first section's center column (under Local Conditions) is a direct feed from our weather station.
- Regional Radar & Satellite - Both images are coming directly from the Space Science and Engineering Center [SSEC] at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- The 7 Day Forecast is a link to Aeris Weather.
- Details is currently all of the data the station has collected today.
- NOAA Reports is the data the station sends to NOAA every 24 hours.
- Station Reports are the monthly & yearly data we collected, helpful if you are observing trends.
- Water Vapor shows what is arriving shortly for both West & East coasts of the USA.
- Temp. Convert is provided for those who insist on using C instead of F.
- The weather advisory or statement section is now pulling directly from Weather.gov
- The spectrum graphics for wind gust & wind chill are only used in the winter and in the summer other graphics are used.
- The Weather Station information updates every 5 minutes by reloading it's frame, automatically. In addition, our data is sent to Aeris Weather (via PWS weather) every 5 minutes.
- We use the Oregon Scientific WMR968 weather station equipment, which is solar-powered & wireless for the devices outside. The wind direction/speed equipment is located about 6 feet off the ground.
- The moisture year is September 1 through August 31.
- The picture shown under Local Conditions (when not a holiday picture) is (Poseidon). The full sized picture is here.
- If you would like to be a sponsor of our station, click on the quarter you would like to sponsor.
- For Town of Lakeview: Every weekday at high noon, the fire siren goes off - Do Not Panic, this is normal.
- In an Emergency, Tune Radio to KLCR 95.3 FM
Last updated: January 13, 2018 Agrisea web site v.XX Have a Question? Submit a Ticket